Monday, May 17, 2010

Testimony

My life has changed tonight. Elder Holland spoke tonight. I love him so much. All my doubts, 'unbelief' in myself are gone. I felt peace as he talked and wrote like crazy not to miss anything.

Jeremiah 31:33- This gospel is upon my heart. This is not only an 18 month committment but a life. It's my conversion that is taking place. Forever! Best line along with many others is, "This is God's truth.... I have not given my life to a fairy tale." I hae pages of notes.

Elder Holland promised blessings to our families; past, present and future. Our legacy for serving a mission. Everything makes sense. If all that pain, hardship, growth came so that I could be here tonight, everthing is worth it. All of it! I wont let any of you down.

Another great line is, "Commit to your destiny, your conversion." As, Peter, had his failed moments- so did I but as he was asked 'lovest thou me?' I reply, "yea Lord and am ready to get the work done." I love you all. This is my testimony. I saw an apostle of God bear witness of who i am and what i am to become. I caught the vision.

Love always,
Sister Peck.
God is good. God is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment