Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Another Week of adjusting. 3-28-2011

Hey Everyone. So I am grateful for a new week! Last week was hard and I decided it's all just part of the journey.
Kathy is amazing. If all else fails you can count on Kathy. She is absolutely amazing. We had an amazing conversation about prayer and how we can rely on the Lord and how to improve our prayers. Sister Hinkson rocked it out when she shared her personal experience. She is truly growing and becoming an amazing missionary. She got the lets get to work attitude. It works. Donna is also amazing. We had an amazing lesson of how the atonement applies to us. We read a talk about the seminary teacher who uses donuts and push-ups to illustrate the Saviors sacrifice for us. It's a tear jerkier. Brandon and Heather had us over for dinner and a lesson again. At least our investigators will feed us. Heather almost has heart failure when she cooks for me but it has worked out thus far. I am always surprised they let us come back. The Spirit is so working with them. You have to love it.

Zone Conference was amazing! Got to see Elder Fordham again. He has grown so much. It's incredible to witness the changes that happen to those that you know where they started. Still awaiting word to hear about Mike Laufenburger's baptism. Attend the Colville 1st ward for the first time Sunday. Always building trust. The Spirit is amazing. We got an almost new investigator in Ione. It is truly amazing. We'll get to meet her on Thursday. I am excited to see that area grow. Having a lot of success reaching out to the primary age kids that have non traditional homes. My heart just goes out to them.

And I am continuing to exercise faith in those the Lord has entrusted to our care. I love the gospel . It's the one constant I have in my life. Hope all is well with all of you and that you know I love you. God bless and remember His love is evident in everything around you.

Love Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment