Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A crazy week 3-21-2011

Still Learning a growing. Meet a lot of people this last week. Getting a handle of the two places we cover. It's amazing to know the Lord is using you to accomplish His work. I am gaining a lot of nicknames here. I am Pecky and new Chick but Brandon and Heather have guaranteed that will change after I've been here for a while. They are amazing. They constantly want to end meeting with the missionaries but continually invite us back. They just wanted to talk story and get to know me. They explained it beautifully here you are and you're uninvited and want to change our lives, we want to get to know the strangers we are letting into our home and lives. Brandon loved that I am not a cookie cutter. I like that too. President told me on Sunday he's never meet someone as blunt and loving in the bluntness as me. What can I say- am me. Kathy is amazing! She called when the thoughts and feelings she had were in written text. She was so excited and such a tender mercy. She is ready for the life ahead of her. I love that this gospel helps us achieve and change into who we want to become.
Please keep us in your prayers. Sister Hinkson is sick and will probably be upset that I shared that but we need an extra boast to endure well. Love you all bunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment