Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Belated 4th- July 7th

Hi Everyone,
We have another baptism this Saturday. We are so excited. Melissa is so ready. She really understands who she is as a daughter of God! This time we'll make sure there is enough water in the font and Melissa isn't terrified of the water.

Interesting stories- My bike ate my skirt. They say once you learn how to ride a bike you never forget. I seriously doubt that or maybe it's that I didn't learn how to ride in a skirt that presents a problem.

Sister Adams and I have our hands full and we get to do a lot of tracting. It is a blast. We meet so many wonderful people. This week have a My Servant Joseph put on by the students here in Moscow. So anytime someone didn't want to listen or said they weren't interested we invited all to come. It should be a great week. We are hoping for a lot of referrals from this so we can go and invite people to come closer to Christ. It is amazing. Yesterday we had Zone Conference. The Church has changed it's policy worldwide for Zone Conferences and Presidents interviews. They will happen quarterly and the new program will be introduced next May that I was in the pilot program at MTC. It is going to enhance the work so much. I am so excited. In the MTC I dreaded role playing but it is beginning to be a great tool to learn. I am so privileged to work with amazing missionaries here. It is truly amazing to be part of Gods army. Am learning to be more bold and understanding the importance of the message we have. Yesterday President inquired who we are and why we are on a mission. It was amazing. 2Ne 31 and 3 Ne 5:13. I love to see the change of heart am having to the work and to life. I wake up every morning more excited and happy. I am truly understanding who I am and what I can become.

Mom I got your package. Thank you so much. I am not quite sure how the mail works here. I get all your letters on the same day. Elder Fordham got your letter. I hope your writing all my MTC district.

Savanna you are amazing. Thank you so much for sending me that talk and sending Sister Adams a b-day card.

Grammy and Pappy I got your letter! Tell everyone hi from me on your adventures.

I hope everyone is doing well. Please send me updates on what you are all up to. I love letters!

Alma 5:6. Read this. It is something I never noticed until my scripture study the other day. Apply this and you'll see amazing things happen.

My sizes:
shirt M'
Skirt 10
shoe 10

Best thing is Sister Fa'anunu sewed my backpack it should hold for a while.

Love you all.
Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment