Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! =)-JAN 24

Sorry for the lack of contact this last week. Ran out of time. We got to visit the Spokane temple. It was truly a beautiful day. Sister Palmer was able to attend with us which was an absolute delight. We had Sister Exchanges! And I am training. Sister Hughes. She is my newbee. They no longer use the term greenie. =? She is a Visa waiter for Brazil. Crazy. I got the voice mail last Wednesday at 9:15 after our last teaching appointment ended. Wasn't expecting it but am enjoying the new responsibility. Am sure no one is surprised. I am finally beginning to feel better. The snow has melted! Which I am ecstatic about. The freezing cold rain is great compared to the snow. It's still cold. But am anticipating Spring.

We have experienced so many miracles. Mike is praying about a date he is finally engaged in his conversion process. Justin is an amazing young man. We were prompted Sister Ginos and me to share the plan of salvation with him. It was beautiful. At the end of lesson we found out that his friend had been killed and I got this overwhelming feeling through the Spirit that we had shared exactly what our Heavenly Father wanted to express to him. I love those moments. Tracy is amazing. Hopefully they'll all come to stake conference this weekend. Because of the crazy Sister situations this week I got to go and see Bob and Anna. They are doing amazing the Spirit was so strong in their home as we held a mini testimony meeting. I love this gospel. We were able to find and tract this week. I was thrilled. We directed in so many ways of where to go.
We finally had Restoration Sunday in the YSA ward. It was amazing to see their excitement to share the gospel this last week. We were able to teach all four us the plan of salvation for Sunday School. I love teaching like that. I miss it a lot. I was humbled to be teaching. I was struggle with the open your scriptures and the answer will be there. But Sunday morning I prayed, I've noticed my prayers have become more sincere and earnest, then opened my scriptures and saw that there was highlighting on the page before. And this is what I read Alma 42:31. I inserted daughter. It was exactly how the Lord wanted to direct me. I know that this gospel has the power to change lives. It brings happiness. I love and miss you all.
Love always and forever
Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment